Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Sunday September 1, 2014


Monday September 1 Labour Day, so most people stay til after noon and gradually exit the dock to head back home and back to work.  I am working on the scavenger hunt for next weekends’ BYC Family Weekend.

Chevy says “I AM GLAD TO BE HOME AND I AM NOT MOVING EVER EVER AGAIN. My masters are crazy! The best thing for me has been playing with all my dog friends “Ruby & Shamus!” Then my friend Benny comes in on his yacht and it’s even more fun!  There are sticks and chasing around the dock and mooching. IT WAS A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY, BUT SO GOOD TO BE HOME. “


I hope you have enjoyed are summer adventure.  It has been great fun sharing it with you. If you want further info about cruising north or about boating stuff e mail us.
 

           THERE IS NOTHING BETTER IN LIFE THAN MESSING ABOUT IN BOATS.


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment